9.29.2010

What Makes Me Happy



1. Books
2. List making
3.Fresh Journals and Coloured Pens
4.The Smell of Rain and Coconuts
5.My Camera
6.Getting My Hair Brushed
7.My Bed
8.Stretching
9.AIrplanes
10.Daydreaming
11.Cocktail Rings
12.Travelling (It Gives Me That Funny Feeling In My Tummy)
13.A Stack Of Magazines and a Huge Pile of Pillows
14.The Colour Green
15.Coffee
16.Gala Apples
17.Dancing
18.Leggings and Oversized Sweaters
19.Forgetting Sarah Marshall
20.Candles
21.Odd Numbers (but they have to be even #'s on the volume on tv)
22.Reality TV
23.Braids
24.Aviators
25.Long Walks With My Ipod
26.Coke (can only!)
27.Tattoos
28.Quotes
29.Hats
30.History
31.Hiking
32Projects
33.My Sister
34.My Silly Sarah
35.A Good Moisturizer
36.Water Bottles


That list shouldn't have taken so long to write....but I'm happy I was able to come up with that much at all. I'm confident I can get this to 100....let go of the stress, just LET.IT.GO!
Happiness shouldn't be a project...but since setting goals and creating projects make me smile, why shouldn't I go full force?

Trusting myself, trusting my gut, this will keep me sane and keep me happy. Too often I ask for the opinion of others, I worry about the perception. Sometimes following your heart is harder than staying the course. Why am I so concerned what others think?

Truthfully, I can be a judgemental person, so I know that is why I worry about what others think and say about me. The more I think about it,though, why would other people spend their time worrying about what I wear,what I do,what I say? They don't. So I need to stop living for them and living for me. I'm going to make some changes and it will be good.

This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment