8.24.2011


A Thanks To My Friends

Anonymous


Thank you for being there when I needed you...
and even when I didn't,
Thank you for being there through the good times...and the bad,

Thank you for being there to encourage my dreams....and my crazy ideas,                                 Thank you for catching me...before I fell down,Thank you for wiping away the tears...             when I was crying,Thank you for cheering me up...and making me laugh,                                      Thank you for all the great memories...and the bad,But most of all...                                             thank you...For being you!

I love all of my friends, new and old, close and far away....you save me from myself,
sometimes and I am forever grateful to call you all my friends. 

The Golden Chain Of Friendship

Ann M. Siddall

Friendship is a golden chain
the links are friends so dear
and like a rare and precious jewel
it's treasured more each year...

it's clasped together firmly
with a love that's deep and true
and it's rich and happy memories
and fond recollections too...

time can't destroy its beauty
for as long as memories live
years can't erase the pleasure
the joy that friendship gives
for friendship is a priceless gift
that can't be bought or sold

but to have an understanding friend
is worth far more than gold
and the golden chain of friendship
is a strong and blessed tie
binding kinded hearts together
as the years go passing by.


No comments:

Post a Comment