3.04.2010

If you keep doing what you've always done....


you'll keep getting what you've always gotten



I have this desire to get my ass back to school and finish off the 2 classes that are standing in my way. It's been a long, hard, stressful road to get to this point. I've had breakdowns, spent months being unable to even move because the stress of full time school plus 3 jobs finally got to me.

And I broke. Quit all my jobs and started dropping classes, one at a time, until I realized I needed to take a good look at myself and change. What I always did just led me back to the same depression, anxiety and feeling like I had nothing to offer to myself or anyone else.

I'm starting to find I'm in a better place and, even though I work full time, almost every day, taking spring and summer courses should, no WILL, be manageable. I have to change the way I think, the way I operate, the way I deal with stress. I also have to focus on myself and surround myself with people who will not only accept my need to be alone, but support me with decisions.

.....but it's so hard. I'm a creature of habit. I also focus on making sure others are ok and my needs and desires, my wants and needs, my passion gets put on the back burner. Then I get stressed, overwork,sick and end up forgetting all about MY dreams, MY passions and MY needs.

I'm torn.
I'm confused.
But I'm excited.



I Feel A Change Comin' On


No comments:

Post a Comment