3.14.2010

stress.work.stress.work......SOLUTION!

I need a change of scenery stat.

Impulse decision time....Thailand, oui ou non?

This isn't like hopping on a plane and going to Tucson for a few days like I did in January. Thailand for two weeks is a whole different story.

First off, my passport expires in May, and from a little research I've done online I might need a new one, as they would not accept mine with only a month left.

Also, I'd be giving my bosses two weeks notice, appropriate for maybe a week vacation, but I'm concerned they will deny my request because I'd pretty much be MIA for two weeks. ABSOLUTE BLISS for me.

Because I can't take it anymore. I feel like, well, like these frazzled cats.



I need to have two weeks where my phone isn't ringing asking me questions, two weeks of not having to clean up a mess that should have been taken care of the night before, two weeks of not feeling disrespected when I ask for a few simple changes and they are blatantly ignored.

What I need is two weeks of adventure, relaxation and freedom. Two weeks of exploring Thailand, Vietnam, beaches, jungles, markets, meeting people from all over the world, discovering the beauty of a completely different culture.





I need to party here



I need to watch this sunrise

I need to swim and explore here



I have nothing tying me down. I have to do this. My soul is empty and each day rolls into the next with no discernible change.
THIS. MUST. HAPPEN.
Tomorrow I start checking on my passport, so the ball is rolling! Fingers crossed because if this happens, it will fill my soul and recharge everything else that is running on empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment