5.20.2010

its my birthday



I'm scared in not going to hear from the people I care about the most today....some I've pushed away, but I still want to hear your voice.

And now my best friend is just ignoring me....I guess since I dont have a fiance or a baby I no longer fit into her life. And it hurts.... a lot.

I would love a phone call from her today. Not just a fb post saying happy birthday but an ACTUAL phone call.

Plan for the day:
Tanning. Pedicure. Back to work on my day off to take care of interviews/ bank issues. lunch with a good friend. Go for a bike ride on my new bike.

I know I'm getting a bike for my birthday, so my birthday WISH is to start shedding these disgusting layers of fat and get my ass back into gear. So rain or shine, I'm gonna get on that bike and GO. Because I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment