5.07.2010

Well that ended fast...

Who would have thought I'd fall so quickly for someone, and then come to realize he's a (and I'm stealing this from Khloe Kardashian) "total douche lord". He's been distant for a few days,was in the hospital for a migraine, and has been MIA since. I, of course, have been worried so I would call,text,nothing.

So after my fall at work, I tried to get ahold of him because, for some reason, he was the only person I wanted to talk to. He didn't say much (text much actually, he refused to talk on the phone because his head hurt....and I was fine with that). But then I didn't hear anything. For a day. So I let him know that I was upset because I was worried about him and hadn't heard from him at all. I also said that I felt used. Keep in mind I had just been through a lot myself.

Well I woke the beast. He told me he "didn't need this bullshit,i'm pissing him off, this is too much,blahblahblah"

Well SORRY for caring, SORRY for worrying, SORRY for falling so fast.

But I am NOT sorry that YOU'LL be kicking yourself when you realize you are on the verge of losing someone who would treat you different that every other girl who hurt you in the past. But I'm not going to fight for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment