12.03.2010

fashion icon

 Two of my extremely fashionable followers (Miss Kayla and Lady Ashli) have shown their love for their fave fashion icons, and here's my tribute to mine. Miss Rachel Bilson.

Bilson single handedly makes petite chic. Even when she is jet-setting from NY to Paris, she always looks cute, comfy, and immaculately styled. Rachel's unique look mixes high and low brands (H & M, topshop, Michael Kors, Phillip Lim), vintage, and unique and eclectic accessories (including my favourites, scarves, hats,bags and cocktail rings).

Some think her look is a tad understated, but it takes a keen eye for style to know when to stop…there's such a thing as too many accessories, colours, and prints. You know Bilson will mix and match casual looks, giving them a young spin.
She is the perfect example of how you can dress for yourself in comfy clothes, without compromising style. Heeled boots,sweaters, tights, scarves, and boyfriend jeans are staples. The overall look is fresh faced and equal parts trendy. Best of all, every look is polished and the perfect inspiration for ‘real life’.
And that's what I am all about; comfort and style for 'real life'.














So, who are YOUR style icons? Let me know you're actually taking time out of your day to read this by responding (pleaseandthankyou I'll love you forever!) You can have more than one. I still to this day still like some of the things Lindsay Lohan wears. I love Halle Berry's day to day style (it actually reminds me a lot of R.Bils!). I am always going to love Nicole Ritchie, but until I have two adorable kids with a tatted up rocker I cannot even begin to compete.


xoxo
L

3 comments:

  1. OH good choice, however Jennifer Aniston is still a fav of mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes LOVE Jennifer Aniston too! So clean and simple and always looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Nicole Ritchie too. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete