2.01.2011

pssst...guess what

I just found out my former best friend Trish is pregnant with her second child. I didn't think I would have a reaction like this. My heart is in my throat and I can barely see the screen through the welled up tears. Despite what has happened in the past, I miss her desperately sometimes. She was one of those rare friends that you are meant to have for a lifetime. And now while she's going through this pregnancy, I won't be there to take "glamour shots" of Trish's belly with headphones for the peanut, or taking pictures of my sympathy weight vs her baby belly.

Trish  I really do miss her.  Me
Hopefully one day she and I can meet up just to talk . It would mean a lot to me, 
and I hope she thinks about me 1/10 of the amount I think of her.

But this just means I'll be appreciating the ones I have. And I have AMAZING friends. 
Like my lovely Sarah and her beautiful baby girl Graycen.

blanky from aunty Lisa

The most gorgeous mother, just stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment