1.09.2013

It's tough when you meet someone and have an instant connection; make each other laugh over stupid texts...this guy even brought me a Venti Caramel Macchiatto to my work! My favourite, btw. 
We've seen each other a few times, but he's been a bit distant and, after our date when we were supposed to play mini golf didn't happen, I decided to ask the dreaded question: "Are you still interested in playing mini golf with me?"




His answer was...mind boggling. He said that I remind him of his ex fiance, I look like her, just the essence I guess. It's unfortunate because I thought we had a great foundation to build on, but there's no need to push it. I completely understand, and, no matter how bummed I am about it, I'm moving on because hanging on to past guys has got me nowhere. 

Now from the master....


that's right, Jigga!

No comments:

Post a Comment