1.09.2013

New Years Resolution

I'm going with a tried a true resolution, one of the classics that most people never fulfil or achieve: WEIGHT LOSS



After gaining almost 40 pounds in 2012 (I was sedentary unless I was at work or with friends), I have had enough; I reached a number on the scare that never in my lifetime I thought I would see (unless I happened to be pregnant). That was it. My inspiration for this also comes from my sister; Linz has been slowly and quietly losing weight over the past 5,6 months and the changes in her body (and the changes she's made in her eating habits) is phenomenal. 

That will be me this year.




Soda is my crack. Specifically, Coca Cola is my crack. I will indulge in soda on occasion, not almost every day. 
Packing lunches to work will 1)save me money and 2) let me control what's going in my body, making sure I'm getting all the veggies I need.
Speaking of veggies, EAT MORE VEGGIES.
The one good thing I've got going is that I drink at LEAST two litres of water a day, so I've got that down. Sleep has always been an issue for me, but I think with the added workouts sleep may come a lot easier. 
SO TRUE
One last thing, I compare myself to everyone; my parents, my sister, friends, strangers...I am envious of their achievements, where they are in life, their bodies...this stops. I will never improve myself if I COMPARE myself to others. 


GOAL:Abs like this 
I just have to keep believing in myself


No comments:

Post a Comment