11.20.2010

drunken ramblings take 3

Ok, so instead of bitching about the bad things that I have been writing about, lets just celebrate the good...
I don't really know the purpose of this post, but here's some pictures of people I like.....and probably
some completely random ones too considering it's 1:30 am




I have some pretty amazing friends. My Vancouverite transplant Sarah, the one person I can truly be myself with, dance in the rain, sing the Laverne and Shirley theme song and spend hours in bed together watching Bad Girls Club....and be ridiculously happy;



Kristi, one of my oldest friends, who has been with me through tough times, and I have been there during her rough moments, but having a few beers (with Jesus) and getting excited about the NKOTB/BSB tour makes me feel like I put a smile on her face, just for a moment; Candice, the most genuinely sweet person I have ever known who I have reconnected with recently, and despite her failure at a set up, we still laugh, dance and care about one another; and my long distant online/text friend/undercover lover Ashli....you, my dear, are a gem



Lindsey. My sister. She is my other half. I can't imagine life without her.



thankyouthankyouthankyoufriendsthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

2 comments:

  1. You are just lovely. I'll be spending my day reading this blog. Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I <3 Ashli Kathleen and I don't care who knows! PS You still owe me my care package in the mail ;)

    ReplyDelete