11.18.2010

Too often I get stuck in my “rut-tine” of work, sweats, tv, bed. Even the laziest way of communication (bbm) seemed too much the past week or two and I have barely talked to my Vancouverized Silly! The past few days I’ve made a conscious effort to go for lunch with one of my best friends, plan coffee dates and yoga classes.

I spent Tuesday having beers with a few friends and a new man crush and just getting out of my house, putting on something that doesn’t have an elastic waistband was so refreshing. And needed. For me and for my dear friend who is going through a difficult time right now; just laughing, telling stores, watching a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm...made me feel happier and more connected to my friends.

Wednesday night I went to the Oilers game with another friend. Despite the horrendous loss, it was nice to go out, have a few beers and catch up. I always feel a little more complete when I spend time with friends.


JESUS APPROVES THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment